Articles do not display

Discussion about free Joomla news rotator/ticker with multiple effects like scrolling, fading and several data sources supported.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:37 pm
http://candlcurriculum.com

It seems this newshighlighter mod is fraught with display problems. Why does this not work out of the box on a non-gavick template. I'm using this on a YOO template. The mod displays appropriately with the title and arrows but no content, despite there being articles to show.

HELP!:angry:
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:09 pm
Hi

You must be aware that 3th party template also use 3th party extensions and maybe there's a conflict with some. We cannot control those extensions.

If you want help, check your URL.
It doesn't open anything.

Cheers
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:33 pm
Are you adding the section/category (or id articles section/category) that you want show? it seems like that you are not filling these parameters from the module backend
alpinevp wrote:

It seems this newshighlighter mod is fraught with display problems. Why does this not work out of the box on a non-gavick template. I'm using this on a YOO template. The mod displays appropriately with the title and arrows but no content, despite there being articles to show.

Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:45 pm
Yes, as you can see by my settings.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:49 pm
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:51 pm
Most probably is mootools conflict with your template, because it is based on mootools support.

Please, try to force disable the use of mootools on HighLighter Module - advanced parameters.

Cheers
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:55 pm
Still does not work.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:43 am
I have the same problem. I see arrows adn text but article is not showing.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:12 pm
I also have the same problem, and I'm using the default configuration.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:01 am
Hello, I have the same problem.
The module doesnt show any article.

I have properly declared in the parameters which section and category to show , but nothing!

help!
I am paying for this!!

thanks
J
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:34 am
alpinevp wrote:

Hello I see you posted this 10 months ago, have you found the solution? please tell me.

J.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:58 pm
Hi

Please show me Your site.

GK User
Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:03 pm
just sent you an email,
thanks
j
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:11 pm
Hi

I've got the mail, but I can't figure out what is going on form just the site. Please send me also panel access data.

GK User
Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:14 pm
Gavick News Highlighter works fine on latest versions of Opera, Safari, Google Chrome and Firefox, but Internet Explorer 8 not.

Internet Explorer Display the text, the arrows but not the articles. Why? How can I fix this????

Thanks,
Andre
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:41 pm
teitbite wrote:
Hi

I've got the mail, but I can't figure out what is going on form just the site. Please send me also panel access data.

Hi, if yo see well the email you will see the joomla admin login info.

thanks
J
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:20 am
Hi

Yes. Login data are inside mail, but I do not have access to modules with this account.

GK User
Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:47 am
sorry, you can try now, thanks
J
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:19 pm
Hi

It's working now. You did not choose the method of highlighter working. Both: mootools or script was disabled.

GK User
Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:52 pm
I have the same problem, i tried all options recommended in this thread. Please help...
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:59 am
Hi

Please remind me Your site's address.