SEF problem

Discussion about free Joomla news rotator/ticker with multiple effects like scrolling, fading and several data sources supported.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:21 pm
Hello i have problem with this modul,when i enable sh404 sef componenet it shows wrong sef for title that is shows modul.

Please check www.nightnday.net left from search bar ;)
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:21 am
Hi

Odd. Module is using standard joomla JRoute function to create links so sh404 should prodce it without a problem. I can see it working ok now. Is this extention enabled ?

GK User
Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:28 pm
teitbite wrote:Hi

Odd. Module is using standard joomla JRoute function to create links so sh404 should prodce it without a problem. I can see it working ok now. Is this extention enabled ?

Hello, modul is set left from search and it isnt showing right items?

Go with mouse over the name Restoranut Nostromo then click on it - shows diffrenet item then it is written
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:27 am
Hi

It's not about SEF. I know exacly what is the problem. Please send me an access and link to joomla panel. I'll confirm and send it to programmers for fix.

GK User
Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:34 pm
onebeat wrote:Hello i have problem with this modul,when i enable sh404 sef componenet it shows wrong sef for title that is shows modul.

Please check http://www.nightnday.net left from search bar ;)

Any idea why is this happening?
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:46 pm
teitbite wrote:Hi

It's not about SEF. I know exacly what is the problem. Please send me an access and link to joomla panel. I'll confirm and send it to programmers for fix.

Hi

Any help in helping You ? :) Send me this access please.

GK User
Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:08 pm
Hi,

i have a similar problem - if i disable sh404SEF search module is working great but if i unable it and try to search for some word - the link changes but you see exactly the same page where you were before.

I had such problem with the Login button and you solved it a few days ago by creating new hidden menu but i didn't understand how exactly it worked so i need help again.

The website is www.bulgariaoggi.com/new and i think you have the login details

Thanks a lot

Lilia
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:00 pm
Hi

Sure I'll help, but what is the problem exactly ?

What I've done with login link is simply as joomla works. Every page needs a unique Item ID number which is created when You make a menu item. In some cases such links does not have itemID and sh404sef remembers it like that even if created. That's why it's very important to have sh404sef disabled till menu structure is finished. Now You may need to remove all remembered links so it will be rebuild.