Text color

Discussion about free Joomla news rotator/ticker with multiple effects like scrolling, fading and several data sources supported.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:23 am
Hi all,

Can anyone tell me where I can found the where I can change the text color for the news sliding?
Junior Boarder

Konrad M
Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:29 am
Hi
No problem just give us url to your site.

GK User
Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:31 pm
I need here to make a different color to take away the white line in the header of the site.

www.itware.com
Junior Boarder

Konrad M
Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:43 am
I guess you want to rewmove background so try add to overide.css
Code: Select all
.gkHighlighterGK4 {
background:#fff !important;
}

and change color or add none to remove it.
And to change color and shadow for items inside please add
Code: Select all
#gkHighlighter .gkHighlighterWrapper .gkHighlighterItem a {
color: #777;
text-shadow: 0 1px white;
}

and change color values. Remember to enable override.css option in template settings.

GK User
Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:56 pm
Those settings add me a shadow to the text with a different color but the primary color it's the same, don't change anything.

I know how to add a background and how to remove it but in this case I need to change the font , the all entire text color wich highlighter use to show me the news.

Can you help me with that?
Junior Boarder

Konrad M
Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:17 pm
Can you add screen and show about which part of site we are talkinkg about, because I'm not sure ;)