Not showing articles from Category

Discussion about free Joomla news rotator/ticker with multiple effects like scrolling, fading and several data sources supported.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:12 pm
For some reason the module will not show articles from certain categories. I can get it to display from 3-4 categories that I created but I created a new NewsFlash category that I wanted to use for this module and it will not display any articles. I then tried ticker as a category thinking maybe some problem with older versions of joomla. I am using the sporter template.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:55 pm
Hi

If you have populated this joomla category and still doesn't shows any articles, check if you have articles set as featured. And if so, check if you have on Highlighter module parameters "Show featured articles" option enable.

Cheers
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:25 pm
Thank you for the reply. I had it working with some of the categories but for some reason it will not work with the 2 I want to set it to. I have even made sure there are stealth menus created just in case there are issues that I have seen with one of the other modules.

I have check those settings and they are turned off and the articles are not set to that. This is really confusing. Could it be a cache issue or anything of that nature?
Fresh Boarder