Upgrade of Highlighter,News ShowPro and News Show

Discussion about free Joomla news rotator/ticker with multiple effects like scrolling, fading and several data sources supported.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:42 pm
Modules:

News Highlighter >= 1.5.0
News Show Pro >= 1.0.0
News Show >= 3.5.0

Are using this same engine for Joomla Articles, Thumbnails (News Show), date. For optimization class files are loaded only once time. So if you upgrade one of this modules, you should also replace files in gk_classes in other modules which uses this same engine.

For example - if you download News Highlighter 1.5.1 (which is now released) then you should replace joomla.news.class.php file in News Show Pro module. Because News Highlighter 1.5.1 has new version of engine with fixed timezones....
Administrator

GK User
Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:02 pm
Hi there, I would like to know if there is any way to decrease the text size of this module..

great module by the way..
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:37 pm
edmark wrote:
Hi there, I would like to know if there is any way to decrease the text size of this module..

great module by the way..

Which module?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:33 pm
My version of Highlighter does NOT scroll horizontally in IE8. Is there a problem with my browser?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:12 pm
Highlighter,News - Is there support for IE8 and the accordionmenu.js? I think you guys have a problem with javascript and IE8 with your controls. My news hightlighter will not scroll horizontally
Fresh Boarder