Does this module even work?

Discussion about free Joomla news rotator/ticker with multiple effects like scrolling, fading and several data sources supported.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:50 pm
has anyone been able to get this module to work? i haven't - i've struggled with it on music top and now viyo - and it simply loads a list of links. no animation, no ticker, nothing.

now - i've read through nearly ALL the threads on "hacks" and "fixes" and let's be honest here - it shouldn't be that difficult. it should load and work, right?

i do have FPSS on the front of my site, and that might be a conflict. BUT i turn FPSS off - and guess what? highlighter still doesn't work.

i've tried using the section/category pulldowns - don't use them - enter the numbers - don't enter the number - disable mootools, etc. on and on.

NOTHING.

what the hell is going on with this module? and the best part - i'm using it on a GAVICK template!

my friends at gavick - can you please assist me with this? i'd really like it to work. a LOT.

standing by for your reply, thanks.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:10 am
We can try to help you, but without link to your website it will be hard ;)
Administrator