is it possible to force highlighter to show d

Discussion about free Joomla news rotator/ticker with multiple effects like scrolling, fading and several data sources supported.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:31 am
is it possible to force highlighter to show directly what is inside an article instead of showing the link to the article?
website: www.asgmichalin.grze.net instead of showing the direct link it opens the article and then you can click on the correct link (it's in "NAJBLIZSZE STRZELANKI"
any idea?
in other words, i want the highlighter to show the direct value of the article instead of linking to it as i want to put external link over there
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:12 pm
Inside the module is an option named LINK =enable or disable, so you can change to disable and it wont link to an article, too you can choose if you want show the title or the description
Regards
GavickGirl
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:33 pm
Hey,
Thanks for the reply, but i tried it before and unfortunately it does not work, check now:
it also overwrites the actual content to be non-link which is pretty weird, setting now:
News as links: disable
Show title: disable
Show description: enable

Result:
http://asgmichalin.grze.net/
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:22 pm
any idea?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:19 am
Hi

Please, understand this available options:

News as links: By enable this option, both title and description are click able to direct link article to be showed by the content component.
Show title: This is only option to show title of the article or not.
Show description: This is the option to show the content article, with amount characters value set on Description max. length.

Your configuration, only shows description from article, without title and without links available.

Hope this could help.

Cheers ;)
Platinum Boarder