Translation

Discussion about free Joomla news rotator/ticker with multiple effects like scrolling, fading and several data sources supported.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:35 pm
Hi,
when i translate a modul to czech language, i found, that this module isn't fully translated. So I changed line 44 in file "mod_gk_news_highlighter.xml" from
Code: Select all
<param name="@spacer" type="spacer" default="If you already use mootools switch off options Use MooTools, if you copy the module switch off in him options Use script. " label="Warning" description="Warning!" />
to
<param name="@spacer" type="spacer" default="FENRISTEXT1" label="FENRISTEXT2" description="FENRISTEXT3" />
and at end of file "en-GB.mod_gk_news_highlighter.ini" i add
ASC=Ascending
DESC=Descending
FENRISTEXT1=If you already use mootools switch off options Use MooTools, if you copy the module switch off in him options Use script.
FENRISTEXT2=Warning
FENRISTEXT3=Warning!

Now is the modul fully translatable :)

And this is czech language file, installation version.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:38 pm
And here are updated files "mod_gk_news_highlighter.xml" and "en-GB.mod_gk_news_highlighter.ini".
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:51 pm
hi please can u give me solution to make it work with arabic language
thanks
:laugh:
Fresh Boarder