Help, Highlighter is not working..

Discussion about free Joomla news rotator/ticker with multiple effects like scrolling, fading and several data sources supported.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:06 am
Hello, I really liked the module as show on the demo but just one thing.. doesnt work, and I have no idea why?!

I tried many things, change the time zone, the start point...

But it never shows de news on the module, is very simple is the latest news (category and section 1) but show a empty area all the module always.

I tested other scrooler and works, but gk is better but I need to get it work.

My module confing is atacched.

Please help me :ohmy:
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:10 am
screenshot
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:13 am
sorry other screen..
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:53 am
Hi

Not sure (only Dziudek can provide correct information), but since this module uses similar script like the one of News Show GK3 and recently timezone settings were fixed on last update, most probably this module will need it also.

I'm sure Dziudek will see this topic and will reply.

Cheers
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:21 pm
and Im using the module News Show GK3 also but that one works perfectly and the news source is the same category and section.

I want to use both :(
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:57 pm
I think is working now but the animation no.. is stopped the news.

Only move and I press the arrow. I want this scrooling automatic but I cant make it. Tried everything.

Help me please
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:35 pm
I fixed that. thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:12 am
How did you fix the problem?
I have the same problem and no ideas :(
Fresh Boarder