links in game magazine do not work

Discussion about free Joomla news rotator/ticker with multiple effects like scrolling, fading and several data sources supported.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:51 pm
I have not been a member of the forum long and I hope that I'm not asking a question that has already been addressed.

I've installed the game magazine quickstart package locally and I'm trying to determine why the links do not work for featured games and newest games categories within the highlighter module. They do work in the popular games category.

I've read the wiki but I'm not seeing the answer ... probably something simple. If anyone can clue me in that would be great.

Thanks!
Tom
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:24 pm
For test purposes try to create a menu item category blog layout for where those joomla articles are belongs to and see if highlighter works. This doesnt happen on K2 categories only in joomla categories. If it does work you can create a hidden menu as long as it is active article links will work.
Platinum Boarder