Any one there

Discussion about free Joomla news rotator/ticker with multiple effects like scrolling, fading and several data sources supported.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:04 am
Hi,

It looks like no one there , for months i have been emailing you regarding my account and noooooo answer , i paid for one year membership and couldn't login to my account what kind of support is this , and the funny thing is that you keep sending me emails regarding your new templates ,,,, haahaha ,and soon i will receive an email to renew my subscription ,,,,funy,,,,.
I have to create this account to talk to you via your forum , might you feel ........ in front of your cutomers .This is the message i received each time i tried to reset my password ::side:
Your password reset request failed because a User with the specified username and e-mail address could not be found..
Forgot your Password?
Please enter the e-mail address for your account. A verification token will be sent to you. Once you have received the token, you will be able to choose a new password for your account.

My email is :
[email protected]
For me whatever if you reset it or not i had enugh from gavick
Fresh Boarder