Issue with video display in K2 item

Commercial shopping Joomla template to easy create webshop with various extensions supported like ViruteMart, K2 and K2Store.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon May 29, 2017 9:36 am
Report this post
Hello,
if I add a video inside a K2 item (AllVideo plugin), the video box is not displayed correctly and is shifted down and is visible only one half of it. I added some K2 overrides to storebox templates to partially fix it but there is a fix that I can't do.
https://www.unrealab.it/tutorials/184/c ... o-avanzato
When I activate Storebox template, a new div is added:
<div class="fluid-width-video-wrapper" style="padding-top: 75%;">

I inspected the code and noticed that in standard joomla template (for example Protostar), you don't have this <div> added.

As this is an inline style I can't ovverride it, so I think it has been added to by Storebox template, I don't know why....
How can I fix it?
(see attachments for details)
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:58 pm
Report this post
Hi

Template is coming with a style which is making videos responsive. AllVideos plugin has the same script. When it doubles some problems may appear. Please try disable responsiveness in AllVideos plugin.