Move Error Messages from over the Logo to Pop Up

Commercial shopping Joomla template to easy create webshop with various extensions supported like ViruteMart, K2 and K2Store.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:47 pm
Report this post
Dear,

first of all, excuse me for my bad English.
I would like to know if it is possible to move the error massages, that appears over the Logo, in a Pop Up.
Many users, trying to register on my web site, are not able to see the error message, most of times "username already in use", and have some difficulty to complete the user registration.
Is it possible to move the error message position in a Pop Up window???

Many Thanks

Regards

Stefano
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:06 pm
Report this post
Could you please post an url to your site?
Could you please briefly explain how to reproduce the issue?

GK User
Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:04 am
Report this post
http://www.zonawellness.it/account-cliente

If you try to register using as "Nome Utente" (username) for example Giovanni, you will see the Blue band over the logo with the written "Nome utente utilizzato" (username in use). I want if it is possible to open a pop up window with error explained, or at least to point out the wrong field.
You will also able to see that if you forgive some field in the first part of the registration form, it doesn't become red, and no "*" (required) appears in the row "Nome Utente" (username), "Nome Visualizzato" (name), "Password", "Confirm Password".

Kind Regards
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:56 am
Report this post
Lets start with second part - please change your template to one of defaults: beeze or protostar and verify if validation works same way. If so, this is going to be a question which you should ask on VM support forum.

If it goes to error message - again, by default Joomla displays error messages this way. Perhaps you should search for a plugin that allows to show them better. I might also ask our devteam to add better way to display error messages, but probably It will not be added to old templates, only new ones.