Cart is NOT responsive

Commercial shopping Joomla template to easy create webshop with various extensions supported like ViruteMart, K2 and K2Store.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:15 pm
Report this post
Hi there,

i bought your Storebox temlate an i really like it (most of it).
I managed a lot of things that are not shown in your demo or documentation but this thing is to much for me.

As you have no products in stock, its not possible to buy anything in your demo shop and buyers cant see what happens in the checkout process.
This is really strange to me. The ceckout process looks really raw. BUT the main thing is - the checkout process is definitely not responisve or iam doing something really wrong here.
The cart summary can not be uses because near 320 px everything is splattered around.

Can you please tell me whats going on here?

Thanks
Till
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:13 pm
Report this post
Hi

It's VM which is not responisve, but please tell me an url to Your site and I'll see what I can do.

teitbite
Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:58 pm
Report this post
Hi

Can You please guide me to products I can put to cart ? I'm clicking through products, but cannot find any available.

teitbite
Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:25 am
Report this post
Hi

Please add this code to override.css and make sure override is enabled in template settings.

Code: Select all
@media only screen and (max-width:580px) {
#gkPageContent #gkMainbody table {
    width: auto !important;
}

#gkPageContent #gkMainbody #checkoutForm {
    overflow: scroll;
}

#gkPageContent #gkMainbody table tr,
#gkPageContent #gkMainbody table th,
#gkPageContent #gkMainbody table td {
    display: flex;
    width: auto !important;
}
}

GK User
Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:37 am
Report this post
Hi teibite,

thank you for your answer.
I tried it with the override but the result looks strange to me. Things arent where they should be.
Tried it on my site and with your demo - same result.

Can you please take a look at it.

Thanks
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:41 pm
Report this post
Hi

What website this screens were made ? I see a different VM template under the link You've send me before. I think the left screen has a bootstrap td { display: block; } activated amd just need to be removed.