News-Show-Pro-GK5 problem

Commercial shopping Joomla template to easy create webshop with various extensions supported like ViruteMart, K2 and K2Store.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:20 am
Report this post
hello how are you
i have installed storebox and also have update joomla manually to 2.5.24 (FR version) and also VM to 2.66
but when check the website no News-Show-Pro-GK5 module is empty and also i have check the VM is emtpy no catalogue no products ????
i have created some catalagoe and some products just to test again is ok but the round one orange is empty no text or price !!!
what's the problem help me pelase i have fisnehd all and need to upload all to final website
NB: my website is multilanguage EN - FR - AR - ES - CN
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:50 am
Report this post
this is the picture
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:05 am
Report this post
Hi

Please show me Your site. Have You filled the table prefix for the default language products are entered in ?

GK User
Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:50 pm
Report this post
teitbite wrote:Hi

Please show me Your site. Have You filled the table prefix for the default language products are entered in ?

hello mr teitbite how are you
thank you for your resposne and for the support,
this is my website : is not final i have only upload the joomla file with quicktar storebox and uptade joomla tro 2.5.24 FR version
check please and let me know the result (i dont know why my website is not fast i think is slowly ?)

http://www.bridgeauto-parts.com

tkx
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:01 am
Report this post
Hi

I canot tell what is wrong, because nothing is showing for me :) I can only guess that a multilanguage is messed up and there is no products set for french yet. Also NSP has a field to overwrite the language table suffix to use the categories/products from.

GK User
Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:14 pm
Report this post
I also require a solution to this problem
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:25 am
Report this post
Hi

Please check if prices are allowed to be seen by all user groups. Check if tax is included, even if it's a 0% tax.

GK User
Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:00 pm
Report this post
hello
for me i have cancel it and change it by image i have hide price and cart
you can see the example from my website and this is the code i have do :

Code: Select all
.gkNspPM-ProductGallery .gkImage .gkImgOverlay {
background: url('../images/style1/details.png')no-repeat;
border-radius: 50% 50% 50% 50%
}

Code: Select all