Storebox quickstart installation

Commercial shopping Joomla template to easy create webshop with various extensions supported like ViruteMart, K2 and K2Store.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:29 pm
Report this post
Hello

I am trying to install the quickstart edition of the Storebox template but when I unzip the archive and open the page, I have no Joomla installation process but the home screen of the template showing rather corrupted. There is the installation folder but still it doesn't help. Would you please advise how this could be cured?

thank you and regards
Daria
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:47 pm
Report this post
Hi Daria,
I would like to help you.
But first please read those tips:
http://www.gavick.com/documentation/joo ... -fix-them/

In mean time I will check our Quickstart package. For J3 or J2.5 ?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:52 pm
Report this post
In mean time please also do those steps:
1) Download again package, make sure that ZIP is not damaged.
2) Unzip in your local disc
3) Using good FTP client (for example FileZilla) copy all files & folders from "gk_storebox_quickstart_J25" folder to your server

Important: Please do not copy folder "gk_storebox_quickstart_J25" or "gk_storebox_quickstart_J3" only its content!

:geek: Let me know if it's working now or not?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:51 pm
Report this post
Hello

THank you for your help. However, now I when I unzip the archive which I have just downloaded, I have an error message about the file being corrupted - installation\sql\mysql\sample_data.sql

thank you

regards
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:50 pm
Report this post
sorry, the version is Joomla 2.5
thank you
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:27 pm
Report this post
I've unzipped package and I didn't have such a error.
When you have it ? During installation ?

I have packed this file for you - from October and November package - try both, of course, separately.
Platinum Boarder