Ask a question button not showing in ligthbox

Commercial shopping Joomla template to easy create webshop with various extensions supported like ViruteMart, K2 and K2Store.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:07 am
Report this post
Hi.

I have downloaded and installed the quickstart package of storebox. Everything is going well so far with the exception of the "ask a question" link. It is not displaying the form in a lghtbox, it open in a new page.

I changed to beez and it works fine there. I can't locate where in the storebox template is the confict in jQuery. I find it very annoying, since a quickstart package sould work without having to modify or configurate extra settings if in the demo everything works fine.

I hope you can help me.

Here's the link:

http://vantrak.com/productos/store-fron ... etail.html

Thanks!
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:43 pm
Report this post
Hi

I can see that this link has no option to use a lightbox. Please edit file /html/com_virtuemart/productdetails/default.php , find this link there and add a class "modal" to it. If this will not help please send me an access to ftp.

GK User
Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:44 pm
Report this post
That worked. Thank you very much!!
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:50 am
Report this post
Hi

Ok. I'm glad I could help :)