Why doesnt work?

Commercial shopping Joomla template to easy create webshop with various extensions supported like ViruteMart, K2 and K2Store.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:09 pm
Report this post
I have installed Store box with Quick start kit, but it says it is problem. Is there something I missed to do?http://www.elkmeister.se/index.php/shop/store-frontpage`

The message I get is the following
Strict Standards: Declaration of JParameter::loadSetupFile() should be compatible with JRegistry::loadSetupFile() in /storage/content/51/183451/elkmeister.se/public_html/libraries/joomla/html/parameter.php on line 512

Does anyone know what is missing?

BR Thomas
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:43 pm
Report this post
Hi,
As you can see
"Strict Standards: Declaration of JParameter::loadSetupFile() should be compatible with JRegistry::loadSetupFile() in /storage/content/51/183451/elkmeister.se/public_html/libraries/joomla/html/parameter.php on line 512 "

Is not a template error, rather then server settings. Generally these do not affect anything and all you need to do to get your site functioning is turn off error reporting.

This would be in the php.ini file. The one in php/Apache, not your site files.

The two lines you should look at:

Code: Select all
error_reporting = E_ALL | E_STRICT
display_errors = On

change or add new lines:

Code: Select all
error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_STRICT
display_errors = Off

Let me know if that helps.
Platinum Boarder