login with Facebook

Commercial shopping Joomla template to easy create webshop with various extensions supported like ViruteMart, K2 and K2Store.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:55 pm
Report this post
Hi,
in my site doesn't work facebook login, I enabled the plugin with ID and SECRET API right.
When click on the button doesn't open any window.

www.extrasound.it

thank you in advance

Fabrizio
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:32 am
Report this post
Hi

Please check if plugin is configured properly and check if the same values are inserted in template configuration. Try also test if this still not work when facebook module from left column is disabled. It may be a conflict.

GK User
Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:55 pm
Report this post
teitbite wrote:Hi

Please check if plugin is configured properly and check if the same values are inserted in template configuration. Try also test if this still not work when facebook module from left column is disabled. It may be a conflict.

Im having the same problem, Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet.
This isnt working yet - rather dont say facebook intergration if it doesnt work... Yes Ive done everything suggested and its pretty bad work on Gavick side. Regret paying for a subscription now
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:13 am
Report this post
Hi

Please show me Your site and send me an access to joomla panel.

teitbite
Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:17 pm
Report this post
Hi

I got Your mail with bunch of questions. I'll answer it here, but please make sure to ask this questions in forum as well just in case other users will look for an answer to the very same problem.

- facebook login: I do not see anything wrong about login :) sorry, it's just the way it work, when You are using a defaut joomla login than there is no message as well

- removing of links from profile: Profile is showing a menu which is visible in menu manager, so You can simply disable this links there or by using css:

Code: Select all
.item-201, .item-202 { display: none; }

- currency module style: this I'm afraid require an ftp access to fix it. Looks like the newest VM changed the order of dislpalying fields so it needs an override in template files.

- image zoom: can You please describe this problem one more time ? I see no problem here, but also not the exact apearance as on screens

GK User
Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:35 am
Report this post
Thanks! Ok Im starting to get the hang of this. In future will try be more clear and concise about my problem so others can benefit from your help.

Facebook is working, I will try to figure out a way of informing the user they are online and post it.

Ive added a new post about the thumbnails, tried a fresh install and same problem.

See on my working site:
http://ww.gravicsdesigns.com/store/inde ... der-detail

I can make the fix on the currency button - please send me the line and file.
Sorry I’m such a perfectionist about things lining up, (being in packaging design for years) :ugeek:

Im not trying to suck up haha :lol: but honestly Gavick makes the most inovative templates on the market and even though Im a customer it should be said..... I really appreciate the work you guys are doing :D

Im a noob but I hope to learn and add value to others.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:17 am
Report this post
Hi

For thumbs problem please tell me a link to the second thread. I think it will be better to separate it.

For currency button please create new folder in template's /html/mod_virtuemart_currencies than copy this file there: