Update for woocommerce 2.4.0 ?

Place where you can get help, share your ideas and discuss about Bike Store shopping Wordpress theme with WooCommerce support and plugins built for product placement.
GK User
Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:01 pm
I updated to 2.4.0 on a testsite just to try it out.

There are some cruicial problems because the checkout page does not work at all. And woocommerce complains the following pages are old:

BikeStore/woocommerce/content-product.php versionen 1.6.4 är utdaterad. Huvudversionen är 2.4.0,
BikeStore/woocommerce/emails/admin-new-order.php versionen 2.0.0 är utdaterad. Huvudversionen är 2.4.0

Will you look into this?
Senior Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:21 am
Hello,

Our themes update will be released next week (probably with new version of WordPress) and these problems should be fixed.
I've updated my installation and can't see any problem with checkout page, could you provide more details?

Regarding the WooCommerce message about outdates template files, as a temporary solution, please remove BikeStore/woocommerce/content-product.php file.
Do you have BikeStore theme version 1.5.1?

GK User
Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:50 pm
I thank you for your swift reply. The problems that the checkout page suddenly not working after upgrading was caused by my minify plugin, hence it was not at all anything related to your theme, sorry for that.

Yes I am on 1.5.1 and I have never used any earlier version either.

I am looking forward to your update but I think its safe to upgrade already now.
Senior Boarder