Bike Store gk_bikestore_rest_files.zip contents

Place where you can get help, share your ideas and discuss about Bike Store shopping Wordpress theme with WooCommerce support and plugins built for product placement.
GK User
Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:10 pm
Hello forum,
quick question: what is in the "gk_bikestore_rest_files.zip" file for "Bike Store" theme?

Thank you
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:21 pm
Hello,

There are source files of the theme (.psd) and also external widgets/plugins used in the theme. (widgets/plugins are also included in the quickstart package)

GK User
Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:35 pm
Thanks for the answer Piotr,
do i get the: GK News Show Pro, GK Products Gallery, GK Image Show, GK Tabs, GK Title Overlay with my "WP Personal Membership" ?

Petros
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:41 pm
These widgets are built-in the theme (they are not external), so if you've installed the theme you should see them in the Widgets section in your Dashboard.

GK User
Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:58 pm
sweet, i need those for my project,
may i ask what plugins are in the "gk_bikestore_rest_files.zip" I might upgrade my membership to get those to.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:04 pm
No, all plugin and widgets are included in the Theme (but in our latest themes we are using some external plugins - not included in the theme, but you can find them in the quickstart package or on the official Github repository
https://github.com/GavickPro/
), so don't worry you have everything what you need.
So rest files in this case (BikeStore) include only source psd files.

GK User
Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:09 pm
That is all I needed thank you for your support!
Petros
Fresh Boarder