Hook GK News Show Pro to Woocommerce Featured Products

Place where you can get help, share your ideas and discuss about Bike Store shopping Wordpress theme with WooCommerce support and plugins built for product placement.
GK User
Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:49 pm
Hi

Is there any way to hook GK News Show Pro so that, when I click the featured star in a Woocommerce product, It automaticaly gets included in the slider?

Thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:20 pm
Hi,

Could you provide an URL with your featured WC product? (here or via PM), because I'm not sure what exactly do you want to achieve.. When you click featured in the backend, you want this product included automatically? or you want to mark this product as featured in the frontend?

GK User
Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:25 pm
Hi Piotr, thanks for you response.

Sorry for the mislead. I want to mark the product as featured in the backend, so that it could be automatically included in the widget slider, without having to put a product SKU in there.

Link http://tbw.pt/waterfall/

under "Destaques", which is rendering latest products for now, but where I want to implement this (Sorry no images yet)
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:29 am
Hi,

Now I understand, for now you can choose latest products, category or select producst by sku, if you want to change/add another feature (like showing only featured products), you have to edit BikeStore/gavern/widgets.nsp.php file, but unfortunately this kind of modifications are beyond our technical support.

This funciton may be helpfull.