Change Header Title Size

WordPress theme dedicated to start-up websites with amazing CSS3 animated icons, price tables and parallax effect background.
GK User
Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:00 am
I'd like the Header Text in the Center "Start 30-Day free trial today. Set up in instant") to go bigger and move about half an inch higher and "Watch the introduction" an inch lower.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:18 am
Hi,
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website, either here or via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it? It is a lot easier for us to diagnose issues when we have a live site to examine.

GK User
Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:06 am
I tried to fix it and the override.css is also enable in the Advanced theme settings but with no luck. The ff: is what I changed which I took from the template.css.

h1 {
font-size: 60px;
line-height: 2;
margin: 20px;
}

I assume this is not the one to change. Can you pls tell me what it is to change? Thanks.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:17 am
The only reason why I'm doing the changes because of the background image I'm using. The font is white and the background has some lighter colors and it's hard to read some of the words. The "Watch the introduction" should be lowered as well because I removed the Email box - right now, the "Watch the introduction" is a bit too close below the "Start 30-Day free trial today. Set up in instant".
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:41 am
I would like to help but I need to see your website. You can send me a private message with the URL if you don't want to post here.

GK User
Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:33 am
I've attached a snapshot of the header portion.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:58 pm
OK, but on the screenshot I can't see your html structure, to provide proper css.