Window resize issue..

WordPress theme dedicated to start-up websites with amazing CSS3 animated icons, price tables and parallax effect background.
GK User
Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:43 pm
I'm getting issues when I use my background image and logo_image in your theme.

1. Using my own background image. When I resize my browser window downward (smaller) at a certain point my background images switches back to YOUR demo image of the girl looking at her notebook. Also, my bgimage does not show on my iPhone. Instead I get your demo image in it's place. This must be activated by some window size condition/function you forgot to take out. I need a fix here.

2. when i use "upload image logo" and import my logo image, it DOSE-NOT appear at all on my iPad or iPhone. Shows on the desktop but not anywhere else. Need a fix here as well.

Thanks
Gold Boarder

GK User
Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:00 am
sorry forgot to give you the website reference : http://www.unexplainedinfertilityinfo.com

also, could I have the css code to make the post titles 00BEFF instead of the green. see: http://screencast.com/t/TGyrMAGSd

also, i get a black background on the sides of the background image when i fully expand the window. how can i change that colour to something else.

thanks
Gold Boarder

GK User
Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:05 am
Gold Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:41 am
Hi,

For tablets and mobile there's loaded another image - it's good practice don't load full image from the desktop on mobile devices. So you have to replace Simplicity/images/header_tablet.jpg and Simplicity/images/header_mobile.jpg images with your own smaller version of the header image.

Regarding the post title color - it's your additionall plugin, i've gave you article how to use Firebug or google dev tools to inspect elements on your website, just find the class for this title and change the css color property.

Black background of the header may be changed with this code:

Code: Select all
.imageBg #gk-head, .imageBg #gk-head-frontpage {
background: #000 url('../images/header.jpg') no-repeat center 0;
}

change #000 color value.

GK User
Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:48 pm
I tried your code but it gave me a colour band between the top of the page and the background image. looks like it's created a margin at the top. I need the image to be flush with the top. see here: http://screencast.com/t/rKco66gq
Gold Boarder

GK User
Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:47 am
I need to see your website to check this issue (could you send me a PM with backend access?)

GK User
Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:56 pm
pm sent
Gold Boarder

GK User
Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:34 pm
Try this code instead:

Code: Select all
background-color: #fff;
}

GK User
Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:40 pm
thanks. it worked. i did try this:

background-color: #ffffff;
}

but it didn't work. i guess #fff works and #ffffff doesn't. why is that??

btw what is the 3 letter colour code for : #d3d3d3
Gold Boarder

GK User
Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:51 pm
both versions work properly: #fff and #ffffff. This #fff is only a shortcut, but you can't use shorcut for this value: #d3d3d3