make header position full width

Start-up Joomla template with amazing CSS3 animated icons, price tables and parallax effect background.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:28 pm
Report this post
Hi
I have just purchased the all themes package and am playing with the various options. Ideally I would like a different background image on each page but that isn't possible.

I would like to know if it is possible the add a full width slider in the header position in Simplicity?
I have added djslider but it isn't full width.

Thanks
mark
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:05 pm
Report this post
Hi

Please tell me the url to Your site.

GK User
Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:52 pm
Report this post
Hi

Thank you for your reply
I cannot give a URL just now but I have attached a screengrab of what is happening.

The blue block is a blank image (1400 x 400 px) to see the header position but I would like the final images to fill the whole screen width. I am using dj-image slider but can use another slider if there is on which works.
The red arrows show the areas which I would like the slider to continue into.

Thanks again
mark
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:14 pm
Report this post
Hi

Still need to see a live example to check the code and than come up with a code to override it. It can be a link to our demo even, I just need to know what this header is.