Disable modules

Start-up Joomla template with amazing CSS3 animated icons, price tables and parallax effect background.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:44 pm
Report this post
Hi there,

I have installed 3 modules called "Populäre Einträge" , "Neueste Einträge" , "Karte" and they all are in footer position and I set these modules to show only on "home".

Now, you see here: http://weneo.de/?pid=62&sid=93:student- ... eschraenkt

these 3 modules.. I have tried a few things but it does not help.. I do not want these modules on this page.. just on homepage.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Senior Boarder

GK User
Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:31 pm
Report this post
If an article isn't assigned to any menu position (it can be directly added to menu, or be in a category that is added to menu, it might be also unpublished) Joomla threat its rendering process as it would be a home page. So the way is to create empty menu that is not rendered anywhere and put there this kind of articles.

GK User
Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:04 pm
Report this post
Hi there,

thanks. Populäre Einträge" , "Neueste Einträge" , "Karte" they are not articles, they are modules.

I cant add modules to an menue.. is there an another way?
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:07 pm
Report this post
Yes, they are modules but they show on different "Joomla places" if that place can be described by menu structure - you can specify to show or hide element on that specific "place".
http://weneo.de/?pid=62&sid=93:student- ... eschraenkt is a direct link to article that is not anyhow connected to menu item ffrom what I see - so for Joomla it looks like a homepage (everything that is not connected to menu will render in Joomla as homepage).