Show title option not working?

February 2013 WordPress Theme
GK User
Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:19 pm
Hi, today I've taken some hours to explore the new magazine theme a bit. It's a nice theme and I'm very much positively surprised by the level reached by now with your Wordpressthemes, the options and the plugins. Last year I immediately took a membership when you started with Wordpress theme's. Took a quick look then (with the Meet Gavern and Creative themes), but the level of customization didn't match with the Themeforest, Catalyst and Headway theme's/frameworks that I was used to. Very nice to now see how much this developed.

Anyway, that's not what I'm posting this message for. I try to make an alternative homepage for which I don't want the title to show. Now there's an option to disable the showing of a page title, but with me it doesn't work. Can you check this?
Tx, Sjef.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:38 pm
Hi,

You're right - I've prepared a quick fix for this problem with few additional adjustments. Please open css/wp.css file and replace fragment:

Code: Select all
article figure.featured-image img {
   display: block;
   height: auto;
   margin: 15px auto 64px auto;
   max-width: 100%;
}

with:

Code: Select all
article figure.featured-image img {
   display: block;
   height: auto;
   margin: 0 auto 64px auto;
   max-width: 100%;
}

article header + figure.featured-image img {
   margin-top: 15px;
}

then please replace PHP files which are attached in the ZIP file.

We will release this fix in the next week with full upgrade to GavernWP 1.6.

BTW - thank you for your opinion about our themes - we are still heavy working to improve our framework and our themes based on it :)
Administrator

GK User
Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:56 pm
Hi Dziudek, your welcome and thanks for the quick response. I quickly tried it, but title still shows. So with me it still doesn't seem to work. I have to go now, but will try again to be sure later.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:58 pm
Did you replaced all attached files properly? Please remember that the content.post.header.php file should be placed in the layouts directory :) I've tested it on my local installation and this fix is working perfectly for me :)
Administrator

GK User
Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:00 am
It works. I indeed didn't notice the one file that should be in the layouts directory.
Junior Boarder