What's up to the GK Weather Icon?

Easy to use and free Joomla module to display weather with forecast from Yahoo.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon May 30, 2011 8:41 am
Hello there,

for some reason on my website I can't see GK Weather Icons anymore... Do you know why?

Thanks!!!

p.s. I know there's another topic for this issue but for some reason I can't read it
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue May 31, 2011 10:51 am
I've installed the latest GK Weather for J 1.5 Today I have a questionmark as an icon (light rain). Why is the module not displaying the correct icon for light rain???
Senior Boarder

GK User
Tue May 31, 2011 11:24 am
Obviously, Google has added some meteorogical situations. I fixed the problem for "light rain" by adding following line to helper.php (from mod_gk_weather module) at line 99:

,"http://g0.gstatic.com/images/icons/onebox/weather_drizzle-40.gif" => array('rain.png')

By doing so, the icon to "light rain" defaults to rain.png

Hope that helps

DR. LIVINSGONE
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:56 am
The main problem is that the google change their feed and also add some new images that we could check only by changing the site randomly, please post all weather condition where the icon is missing in one subject, this will help us to improve the module features.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:58 am
Here is one weather condition which had have a questionmark yesterday (using GK-Weather 1.2 for J 1.5)

weather_drizzle
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:42 pm
Hi

Reported to programmers.

GK User
Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:18 pm
same here, please fix this feed problem
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:16 am
Another weather condition links to a questionmark (latest version GK_Weather f. J 1.5):

haze
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:22 pm
Hi

Problem fixed in a newest update.

GK User
Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:18 am
Thx for the message. I'm with J 1.5 - is there an update available for this version?
Senior Boarder