GK Weather not showing data

Easy to use and free Joomla module to display weather with forecast from Yahoo.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:56 pm
GK Weather is not showing weather data for my location. I have a website for the country called Liberia located on the west coast of Africa. The usually search that people enter in other websites are either Monrovia,Liberia, Monrovia,LI or Monrovia,LBR but when I entered any of the above, I received error message saying
"An error occured - you set wrong location or data for your location are unavailable."

When I enter only Monrovia, as the capital of the country. I received weather condition for the city of Monrovia in the state of California,USA. I don't know what the exact code to use to have the right weather data showing for this country.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:47 am
Hi can someone please help me, gavick weather is really giving data for the wrong city on my site. I've try all the different spelling for my city, but it wouldn't show up.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:05 am
Hi

Please try with this link:

http://www.google.com/ig/api?weather=Cz ... tochowa,PL

The end of this is a city and the country short name after coma. This module is using information form this site.