GK Weather

Easy to use and free Joomla module to display weather with forecast from Yahoo.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:54 pm
Can you solve problem with "Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in..."
I am using PHP 5.3.0 WAMP SERVER 2.0
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:45 pm
Hi

Are You using single GK Weather module on Your site ? Anyway it's just a warning not an error, You can hide it disabling error showing on Your site. In some cases similar errors are visible on local servers, but do not exist on live sites.

GK User
Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:20 am
Thank you. I have solved this "problem". One more question :) How can I insert my hometown? I can add Capital City but how to find small town? If I write name of my small town GK WEATHER does not working.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:32 am
Hi

It all depends if Google has Your town in the database. Please try with the link like this http://www.google.com/ig/api?weather=Cz ... tochowa,PL

If this is not there, than You must take whatever bigger city near and just use the name of Your town in the module settings for display.