Big city vs. small city and css-problem

Easy to use and free Joomla module to display weather with forecast from Yahoo.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:25 pm
Hello guys,
When i use a big city for example Stockholm (Sweden), the current weather icon shows up as it is supposed to. But when I change to a small town (for ex. Tanumshede), it only shows the question mark. Although it shows the temperature and the 3-day forecast, so google aparently has some info about the small town as well.

Have you experienced this, that google doesn't provide current weather info on smaller cities?

And question #2.
The Pulse template seems to override the module style. I get bullets, and font type/colors aren't the same as in the demo.

Link to my site here

Thanks
/Johan
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:04 am
If I remember Google doesn't provide icons data for weather in small cities :/ I can suggest to select near big city (and rename it to your city), because weather in near area is usually the same ;)
Administrator

GK User
Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:54 am
thanks for your answer.
yep, i'm already using another city for the forecast but i decided to remove the current weather icon since it's kind of pointless without accurate info

any ideas about the css issue?
Junior Boarder