Inconsistent weather

Easy to use and free Joomla module to display weather with forecast from Yahoo.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:24 pm
Hello,

I've tried placing the latitude and longitude of my location (grand rapids, mi) and adjusting the timezone with respect to the gmt but I still have a few errors. The icons show up night time while it was actually sunny out when I place the lat+long and adjust the timezone. Also the four day forecast is not matching up to the current day's weather or our locations predicted weather.

my settings are in order starting with location
Grand Rapdis, MI
Grand Rapids
es
null
null
enabled
enabled
enabled
Farhenheit
enabled
64px x 64px
32px x 32px

The website is elvocerous.com and its located under the census ad in the GK Tabs. The second one to the right of Video.

Thanks
EVH
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:39 pm
Hi

Try like this:
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:56 pm
The forecast icons are now workin properly, thank you very much. Is there a way to fix the 4 day forecast? Or is that a problem with the source of the weather predictions.

EVH
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:09 pm
El Vocero wrote:
The forecast icons are now workin properly, thank you very much. Is there a way to fix the 4 day forecast? Or is that a problem with the source of the weather predictions.

EVH

What seams to be the problem with the next 4 days forecast?
You are located on Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States, right?
At this time, it's 17H09 there... still day, right?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:18 pm
Correct but for some reason the four day forecast marks today as 38-31 while its 57 right now. Also the following days will be in the 60's and 70's according to weather.com but our weather module states its going to be in the 30's and 40's.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:40 pm
Yes, you are right.
This extension use Google Weather API, but it might need to adjust something.
I will report this issue to our programmer.

Cheers ;)
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue May 04, 2010 9:13 pm
Thank you very much :cheer:
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed May 05, 2010 11:25 am
I do also have at problem with the 4 days forecast.
The first day of the forecast i the same weekday as the main weather display ex. if the actual weekday Monday then the first day in the forecast i also Monday!? Shouldn't it be Tuesday then?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed May 05, 2010 11:33 am
nope it's normal - big weather is a present weather and first small weather is a forecast for present day.
Administrator

GK User
Wed May 05, 2010 11:46 am
OK - thanks
Fresh Boarder