Problems with World News Template

Easy to use and free Joomla module to display weather with forecast from Yahoo.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:21 pm
When GK Weather module is working this error is appearing:

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for /home/esperantina.pi.gov.br/www/cache/mod_gk_weather.xml in /home/esperantina.pi.gov.br/www/modules/mod_gk_weather/helper.php on line 134

When I access a news or article these errors are appearing:

Warning: realpath() [function.realpath]: Unable to access /home/esperantina.pi.gov.br/www/administrator/components/com_content/tables/content.php in /home/esperantina.pi.gov.br/www/libraries/joomla/filesystem/path.php on line 248

Warning: realpath() [function.realpath]: Unable to access /home/esperantina.pi.gov.br/www/administrator/components/com_content/tables/user.php in /home/esperantina.pi.gov.br/www/libraries/joomla/filesystem/path.php on line 248

I installed the demo version, my Joomla is 1.5.15
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:04 pm
Hello,

I have the same Problem!
In GK Weather 1.1.0 (the QuickStart of The World News-Template uses Ver. 1.0.0) the file ....v.br/www/cache/mod_gk_weather.xml is not exist.

I have it copied from ...../www/modules/mod_gk_weather/cache and set 777
permissions for cache directory and for file mod_gk_weather.xml (see the documentation page 11)

Look at Online-Leverkusen

Ralf
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:08 pm
Hi

@anam598 please show me Your site.

@reporter0815 I cannot see this error on Your site. Please point me to it.