positioning GK Weather

Easy to use and free Joomla module to display weather with forecast from Yahoo.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:35 am
good morning;

GK displays the weather forecast for this country

I will explain;
I am preparing a site for tourism, and every time a visitor clicks on a destination country,

I have two questions about GK Weather.

1 - is it possible to have several GK Weather several countries within a single joomla site?

2 - is it possible to display GK Weather in items has a specific place?

3 - How do please?

greetings
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:55 pm
no response?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:13 pm
Hi

It's possible. Just create new module from GK Weather and attache it to the specyfic item in menu, so You will have for example weather for Lisbone in Portugal when going to Portugal item in menu.

Is that You were asking for? I didn't quite understand Your question.

GK User
Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:11 am
hello;
thank you for your reply
voila, I created several articles, and layout, I use dreamweaver and then I copy the html code and I glue in my article.
section and is tabulated and divided into four components, one component must receive weather.

I want to display the weather in one section and not in a position
is that possible? As with morfeshow in the gallery can view in an article by a plugin.

greetings
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:30 am
If I remember correctly Joomla has plugin loadposition or sth like this - it loads specified position with modules on this position in article ;)
Administrator