Big problem with gk weather

Easy to use and free Joomla module to display weather with forecast from Yahoo.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:30 pm
Hy , i instal the gk weather module on joomla , i published whit Tabs Manager GK3, for wheater i put an uniq id , it work fine for a wile , but after one weak , there was a big problem the template didn't appear , the only thing theat appear was the gk weather module on a white page.

After 2 days the company were i have the Hosting send me an email and said to me , my site uses to much resources , and give a an eror :

[error] [client 77.88.26.26] PHP Warning: printf() [<a href='function.printf'>function.printf</a>]: Too few arguments in /home/teoret/public_html/wp-content/themes/Glow/includes/functions/comments.php on line 22
[error] [client 66.249.65.14] PHP Warning: filesize() [<a href='function.filesize'>function.filesize</a>]: stat failed for /home/femeif/public_html/cache/mod_gk_weather.xml in /home/femeif/public_html/modules/mod_gk_weather/helper.php on line 134

Please tell me what i have to do?i wana make gk weather work .....
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:46 pm
Hi

Firstly please check the permission to directory and files.

If this won't work. Set the cache time to 1h for start.

GK User
Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:22 pm
I check permison for gk_weather , it doesn't let me change the permision
i set cache time to 1 h an the same problem

What can i do ..?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:36 pm
Hi

What do You mean by "it doesn't let me change the permission"?

You must set it directly on the directories and files. The best way is to change it throught console.

Code: Select all
chmod -R 777 cache

PS: GK_weather was the first module I was testing since I've got this job, and had exacly the same problem. Setting the permission made it gone.