weather GK4 doesn't look as supposed

Easy to use and free Joomla module to display weather with forecast from Yahoo.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:51 am
Hi,

somehow there is something wrong with the modul on my site (joomla 2.5.8)

http://www.ferienwohnung-schlageter.de/impressum.html

looks like all headlines and descriptions of the different parts are displayed.

any ideas?

Michael

the Configuration:
Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:21 am
Hi,
please check if you have en-GB.mod_weather_gk4.ini file located in language/en-GB/ folder.

GK User
Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:20 pm
yes the file is in there ....
Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:54 pm
Ok, so please send me Private Message with access to your joomla backend and FTP details. Rmeember add link to this topic too.

GK User
Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:23 pm
Konrad M wrote:Ok, so please send me Private Message with access to your joomla backend and FTP details. Rmeember add link to this topic too.

done.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:54 pm
tschiwi wrote:
Konrad M wrote:Ok, so please send me Private Message with access to your joomla backend and FTP details. Rmeember add link to this topic too.

done.

Hi Konrad

did you get my 2 private messages ... they don't show up under "sent" ... only in "outgoing" ... :unsure:

tschiwi
Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:10 am
I got and I checked it. You translate module to german but you didn't translate all phrases from english lang file for example you forgot about:
Code: Select all
MOD_WEATHER_GK4_JAN="Jan"
MOD_WEATHER_GK4_FEB="Feb"
MOD_WEATHER_GK4_MAR="Mar"
MOD_WEATHER_GK4_APR="Apr"
MOD_WEATHER_GK4_MAY="May"
MOD_WEATHER_GK4_JUN="Jun"
MOD_WEATHER_GK4_JUL="Jul"
MOD_WEATHER_GK4_AUG="Aug"
MOD_WEATHER_GK4_SEP="Sep"
MOD_WEATHER_GK4_OCT="Oct"
MOD_WEATHER_GK4_NOV="Nov"
MOD_WEATHER_GK4_DEC="Dec"
MOD_WEATHER_GK4_WIND
MOD_WEATHER_GK4_MIST
MOD_WEATHER_GK4_HUMIDITY

Please correct it and should work ok.

GK User
Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:11 pm
thanks for that advice - but that's not the point ... I just can't figure out why all the descripions swoh up (highlighted in screenshot)
screen2.jpg
Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:15 pm
If you would have this phrases translated in German lang file you would have them showed. But script don't find them in file so he is putting those phrases. If he found translation will put words from lang file.

GK User
Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:01 pm
sorry to bother you - I'm totally confused .. I' didn't translate anything by myself ... I just installed the modul - and that was the result. On other sites I have installed previous versions (1.4. and 1.6.4) and everything is fine with them ... but this version 1.6.6. drives me crazy .... anyway I installed an older version now.
Fresh Boarder