Whole Page Don't load

Easy to use and free Joomla module to display weather with forecast from Yahoo.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:56 pm
When i turn on GK Weather it only loads up the tab its under but does not show the weather, it does not show any other part of the website and takes a long time to load.

Any idea what is wrong?

Permission are set right.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:04 pm
If all is as you say then the module breaks the page code.

It would be good that you read the source code of your page and find what's the problem.

And if you attach the url of your web page then we can help you a little better...
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:13 pm
Here you go: http://www.babywiggles.eu/ftest1/

Thats with GK Weather turned on.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:05 pm
check your permissions for module gk_wheather.

I think that's your problem...
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:55 pm
Hi

Please do as cubells said and report it back here.

GK User
Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:29 pm
Folder set to 777 and still the same problem.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:35 pm
and the cache folder of the module?
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:04 pm
Yes, both the same.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:22 pm
Hi

It's clearly that enabling weather module disables every line in <header> tags. Please turn on the weather module please and let me know when You do it.

GK User
Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:12 pm
teitbite wrote:
Hi

It's clearly that enabling weather module disables every line in <header> tags. Please turn on the weather module please and let me know when You do it.

It's on, i've not tured it off since posting the link here.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:44 pm
sbdanielb wrote:
teitbite wrote:
Hi

Sorry I ment turn it off. My mistake.

GK User
Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:57 am
Hi

It's absolutely necessary to set 777 permissions for cache directory and for file mod_gk_weather.xml.
Also, this module require cURLS to work. So, check if you have extension=php_curl.dll enable on php.ini on your server.

Anyway, you have bigger problems... because i don't see any css style load on template. :huh:

Cheers ;)
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:44 am
teitbite wrote:
sbdanielb wrote:
teitbite wrote:
Hi

Sorry I ment turn it off. My mistake.

It's off now and Seichinha, GK Weather is the problem, it's only loading a tab up and not the rest of the template. Once i turn off GK Weather, the template loads up fine. It works like this on all my sites, which is why i am here asking for some help.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:20 pm
Hi

Ok. I wanted to see if that's not the JS conflict, but it's not. Please try to set permissions like Seichinha said.

I have GK Weather on my site and just can't mess it up to the form You have :(

GK User
Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:26 pm
Ok can you tell me all the files to be 777 please? All i did was install your template and then it would not load less i took of the weather one. Shame i realy wanted it to work.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:44 pm
Seichinha wrote:
It's absolutely necessary to set 777 permissions for cache directory and for file mod_gk_weather.xml.

GK User
Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:03 am
There all set to that, have been from the start :(

Spoke to my host, they told me Curl is already installed and that .dll is for windows server.

May have to give up on this.
Fresh Boarder