It Shows TEXT instead of the IMAGE

Easy to use and free Joomla module to display weather with forecast from Yahoo.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:05 pm
Hello!
When the module loads instead of the image it is shown the alt tal of the image.
For exemple, instead of the module show the image of "cloudy", it is written "Cloudy".

It happens after I filled the Latitude and Longitude values of my city to get the Day/Night informations.

If I click right button and chosse: "Show image" i get this page with this error message

Not Found

The requested URL /<br /><b>Warning</b>: date_sunrise() expects parameter 6 to be double, string given in <b>/home/musicaemitatiba/www/modules/mod_gk_weather/helper.php</b> on line <b>309</b><br /><br /><b>Warning</b>: date_sunset() expects parameter 6 to be double, string given in <b>/home/musicaemitatiba/www/modules/mod_gk_weather/helper.php</b> on line <b>310</b><br />http://www.musicaemitatiba.com.br/modules/mod_gk_weather/icons/64/mostly_cloudy_night.png was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

By the way, the folder and the files of the module has all 777 permissions

Thanks!!
and happy new year!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:14 pm
which value have you put in the parameter Timezone of the gk weather module?

Error says you have put a string and it has to be a integer (double)...
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:28 pm
Cubells! You were so right man!

I was putting the value GMT-3 (Brazil's Time Zone) at the parameter! I didnt notice it was an INTEGER field at the database. I just changed to -3 and it just worked!

Thank you very much!
Fresh Boarder