GK Weather helper.php problem

Easy to use and free Joomla module to display weather with forecast from Yahoo.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:33 pm
I've installed GK Weather and have followed the manual step by step.

All the permissions are set right, but when i display the module i get this error:

Code: Select all
Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for /usr/home/deb11575/domains/iendracht.be/public_html/cache/mod_gk_weather.xml in /usr/home/deb11575/domains/iendracht.be/public_html/modules/mod_gk_weather/helper.php on line 134

On line 134 in that file you can see this:

Code: Select all
         if(filesize(realpath('cache/mod_gk_weather.xml')) == 0 || ((filemtime(realpath('cache/mod_gk_weather.xml')) + $this->config['cacheTime'] * 60) < time()))

What do i have to do ?

You can watch my module on this page: http://iendracht.be/index.php/eendracht ... ische-staf

Thanks in advance
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:28 pm
so permissions for cache file and directory are set to 777 ?
Administrator

GK User
Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:06 pm
yes, the cache folder, mod_gk_weather.xml and index.html are set to 777
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:16 am
do you have enabled safe-mode on your hosting ? if module loads data correctly you can disable notices and warning in php.ini file (it is usually recommended for Joomla! 1.5)
Administrator

GK User
Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:07 pm
Ok, that seems to help it.

One last CSS question. In my template the space between the paragraphs is set by this line:

p {margin-top: 10px;margin-bottom: 15px;}

But what to i have to add to the css file to make it smaller, ONLY in the weather module ?

I've been trying several things but they dont work so far..
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:25 am
When I want to personalize a joomla module I do this:

- I add a new class to the Module Class Suffix of the module that I want to personalize
- I modify the css to achieve all I want

Is this what you want?
Senior Boarder