gk 4 weather- new sentence describing weather

Easy to use and free Joomla module to display weather with forecast from Yahoo.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:47 pm
Weather module sometimes appear new sentence describing weather in English language, but I can't find him in file and hi can not be translated into another language.

how to solve this problem?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:02 pm
Hi, few months ago I started translation of this module to polish language:
http://forum.joomla.pl/showthread.php?6 ... zyk-polski

p.s.
Na ogół wszystkie pliki językowe dla modułów (a pogoda nim jest) znajdują się w language\en-GB i po nazwie można poznać który za co odpowiada. Aby coś przetłumaczyć, należy :
1) skopiować ów plik na komputer
2) zmienić mu nazwę z np. en-GB.mod_news_pro_gk4.ini na pl-PL.mod_news_pro_gk4.ini
3) W edytorze HTML ustawić na UTF-8, i przetłumaczyć frazy i zapisać
4) a następnie skopiować do folderu language\pl-PL
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:26 pm
I translated all library of weather, but where is sentence like "Light Drizzle"?

pogoda gk4.JPG
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:36 am
And another "independent" sentence:

pogoda error.JPG
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:00 am
Nobody help me??
http://24silesianowa.agamar.kei.pl/
Another error:
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:34 pm
You're right probably they are from Yahoo API, we will check it. I thought it was just a single incident, but as I see there are already too much untranslated phrases.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:25 pm
The problem is that yahoo does not provide a complete list of weather status but we will successively improve.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed May 08, 2013 3:55 pm
Pawel F wrote:The problem is that yahoo does not provide a complete list of weather status but we will successively improve.

And what about this problem?

When can I expect solution?

Next sentence : Light Rain with Thunder
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed May 08, 2013 8:22 pm

We can add it as soon as possible, but Yahoo still adds new sentences , probably one day they stop doing this, because list of possibles of weather will ends. Thanks.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu May 16, 2013 2:40 am
24silesia wrote:
Pawel F wrote:The problem is that yahoo does not provide a complete list of weather status but we will successively improve.

And what about this problem?

Next sentence : Light Rain with Thunder

Hi, this is solution :
First open folder MODULES then open folder MOD_WEATHER_GK4. Edit file "helper.php" and drag until "translation table". At the end of this list add "Light Rain with Thunder" => JText::_('MOD_WEATHER_GK4_LIGHT_RAIN_WITH_THUNDER'). Click on save and close the document.Close MOD_WEATHER folder and MODULES folder. Now open LANGUAGE FOLDER then en-GB folder. Edit the file en-GB.mod_weather_gk4.ini. At the end of list add MOD_WEATHER_GK4_LIGHT_RAIN_WITH_THUNDER = "Light Rain with Thunder". Click on save and close. Close en-GB folder then open you language folder. Edit or create the (your language).mod_weather_gk4.ini file. Add MOD_WEATHER_GK4_LIGHT_RAIN_WITH_THUNDER = "your language translation". Then save and close. You have to do that with all new sentences.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu May 30, 2013 9:18 am
Weather GK4 version 1.6.7 - we added new weather status translation
Platinum Boarder