Weather on Joomla 3.0

Easy to use and free Joomla module to display weather with forecast from Yahoo.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:48 am
Hello,
I get an error on weather module and also make my site too slow, if i unpublished site load is back in normal http://www.exoticahotel.gr/exotica/
Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:56 pm
Hi,
it is warning. Please check if you have set 'display_error' option as off in your php.ini file. If you can't please ask your hosting company to set it as off.

GK User
Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:33 am
Hi,
I sort it out, thanks a lot..
The site still take ages to load and i have double check it by published and unpublished the module.
Unpublished the module the site load perfect, if i published then takes about 15 sec to load.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:14 pm
gozakynthos wrote:Hi,
I sort it out, thanks a lot..
The site still take ages to load and i have double check it by published and unpublished the module.
Unpublished the module the site load perfect, if i published then takes about 15 sec to load.

Hi,
Any update about the site load problem
Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:40 pm
Do you use one of our template or only our extension ?

GK User
Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:39 pm
Konrad M wrote:Do you use one of our template or only our extension ?

On the site that i send you the template is not yours, but i use the gkweather and in your template and have the same results.
Here is an example :
I have enable it in a site with your template, but only to show in this page http://zakynthos.gov.gr/to-nisi-mas/episkeptes/aksiotheata/naoi.html.
If you try to navigate in the rest of the site is load fast, but if you try to open the page with you module enabled takes 15 secs and more to load.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:37 pm
gozakynthos wrote:
Konrad M wrote:Do you use one of our template or only our extension ?

On the site that i send you the template is not yours, but i use the gkweather and in your template and have the same results.
Here is an example :
I have enable it in a site with your template, but only to show in this page http://zakynthos.gov.gr/to-nisi-mas/episkeptes/aksiotheata/naoi.html.
If you try to navigate in the rest of the site is load fast, but if you try to open the page with you module enabled takes 15 secs and more to load.

Any update for this problem???
Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:23 pm
Please check one thing for me. Please go to the 'External files' section and check if you have Use Cache option set to on.

GK User
Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:44 am
Konrad M wrote:Please check one thing for me. Please go to the 'External files' section and check if you have Use Cache option set to on.

Still the same issue...
Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:37 am
Please send me Private Message with access to your joomla backend. Remember add link to this topic too.

GK User
Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:07 pm
Installed the weather module for Joomla 3.0 and got this message. Any help available would be appreciated.
Warning: Illegal offset type in isset or empty in /home/deepub/public_html/site/modules/mod_weather_gk4/helper.php on line 334

Here's the code:
for($i = 0; $i < 2; $i++) {
if(isset($this->translation[$forecast_info->forecast[$i]->attributes('text')])){
$this->cond_tmp = $this->translation[current($forecast_info->forecast[$i]->attributes()->text)];
} else {
$this->cond_tmp = current($forecast_info->forecast[$i]->attributes()->text);
}
Expert Boarder

Konrad M
Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:11 am
@deesignz please check if you have disabled 'display_errors' option in your php.ini file.