Change the font color in Weather module

Easy to use and free Joomla module to display weather with forecast from Yahoo.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:09 pm
I have a really quick and easy problem that I can't figure out. I changed the font on my site to black. This makes text in the weather module un readable. What in the module CSS do I need to reference to change font to white. I was able to figure out for other third party modules but not this one.

Thanks for answering newbie question.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:10 am
Please give me your site URL because I need to check it directly in your installation, then I'll try to prepare a code for you.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:15 pm
Daoud, you can change font in 'style.css' in */modules/mod_weather_gk4/style

For example - i changed color of font in city name from black to orange, so i added
Code: Select all
color: #F47C38;

to '.gkw_main_right h2...' line there
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:07 pm
bkrztuk wrote:Please give me your site URL because I need to check it directly in your installation, then I'll try to prepare a code for you.

Smallbany.com
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:19 pm
point_of_no_return wrote:Daoud, you can change font in 'style.css' in */modules/mod_weather_gk4/style

For example - i changed color of font in city name from black to orange, so i added
color: #F47C38;

to '.gkw_main_right h2...' line there

I tried this also. It only changed font for some elements and not others. Do you know what other lines I have to change so that all font is white. Thanks in advance for your help.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:14 am
Please use this code :

#weather1 p,
#weather1 h1,
#weather1 h2 {
 color: #fff !important;
}
Platinum Boarder