Wrong Weather Information

Easy to use and free Joomla module to display weather with forecast from Yahoo.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:50 am
Hello,
I use joomla 2.5. I installed Weather GK4ver. 1.6.2. I need recent weather information from Lagos, and Abuja Cities of Nigeria. How do i configure the Time offset, Timezone, WOEID so that i can receive the correct weather report for the two cities in Nigeria.
Thanks
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:01 pm
If you open module settings in WOEID field you can see link to service where you can find proper WOEID.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:13 pm
Hello,

I tried all the numbers i saw on the link but it did not give me the correct Abuja and Lagos weather report.

This is what i saw there: WOEID Info
Type the WOEID. Find out what does this WOEID mean. If you don't know any WOEIDs, you can try one of these: 2077746, 23424975, 23382429 or 26368447. If you want to know more WOEIDs, try PhotoMaker which, along with some beautiful Flickr photos, can produce you some. Alternatively, you can type something into the box below Finally, if you want to know, what the hell WOEID is, go to the guys, who've invented them — they know a hell lot about it.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:03 am
If the WOEID is not available for your location I can't help you. Probably the Yahoo Weather API don't support your location.
Platinum Boarder