doubt position

Easy to use and free Joomla module to display weather with forecast from Yahoo.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:13 am
Hello
I'm trying to include the weather module in an article in the code position) (loadposition weather module I have assigned to appear only on the cover, when the article is in the title page that appears, but when the article moves to another position and is not

You can help me to solve it

thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:30 am
Hi

I don't understand exactly what you want, but let's see if i can help.

If you want to display the Weather GK1 module in one article, you need to add {loadposition moduleposition}. Notice, that not the module name, but the module position were is published.

It's recommended that you add more positions on templateDetails.xml file on your template directory.
Here's an example:

Open templateDetails.xml file, add <position>weatherposition</position> and save.
    Them, go to Modules Manager and set GK Weather GK1 module on weatherposition, published and set menu assignment it to all.
    Them go to your article and add {loadposition weatherposition}

If you need to add more module, do the same process with a different name module position and also, giving a different module unique ID.

If some how, you are trying to load the same module position with same weather module twice, it will gives you error.

Cheers ;)
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:32 am
pardon my English is with translator

That's what I want

Weather GK I want where it says "Fiesta" on the web
http://algimiadealfara.ok.pe/

but it shows only when the module is enabled and I always

thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:25 pm
Hi all,

Where do i get the right location for Harare Zimbabwe?

Thanks
Fresh Boarder