Easy to use and free Joomla module to display weather with forecast from Yahoo.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:35 pm
El Calafate, Argetnina ?????

wats service weather use?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:42 pm
Sorry but it seems that Google Weather API doesn't support data for this region.
Administrator

GK User
Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:45 pm
Ok. Thanks...!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:12 pm
Your work is great, my congratulations!

I live in Brazil, which cities are supported. you have a list of cities supported?

Rodrigo Elias
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:23 pm
New Jersey, United States

how do i add this location? The help file says I can not use spaces?

thank you.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:35 pm
Rodrigo - I think that all bigger cities in Brazil will be supported - you can try put in Google search your city name and country with "weather" prefix - then Googl eshould shows you weather in first result - example - http://www.google.com/search?source=ig& ... D&aq=f&oq=

jjl188 - please put it with space : "New Jersey,US" because we fixed this problem and module automatically changes spaces to "%20" :)
Administrator

GK User
Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:29 am
great :) love it. Great module :)
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:23 pm
I want to add Turkey's sties. But the module give an error "An error occured - you set wrong location or data for your location are unavailable".
How can i use Turkey's sties. Please help.

By the way, the module is greate, thanks for module. :blush:
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:44 pm
The best way is trying put in Google phrase "weather CITY,Turkey" if you see at top of the results weather forecast then weather is available in specified city and you can put in module Location option phrase "City,Turkey"
Administrator

GK User
Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:57 pm
Thahks for your helps. Your idea solves my problem.
Regards.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:03 pm
dziudek wrote:
Rodrigo - I think that all bigger cities in Brazil will be supported - you can try put in Google search your city name and country with "weather" prefix - then Googl eshould shows you weather in first result - example - http://www.google.com/search?source=ig& ... D&aq=f&oq=

jjl188 - please put it with space : "New Jersey,US" because we fixed this problem and module automatically changes spaces to "%20" :)

Thank you for the tip ... worked perfectly, congratulations!

Rodrigo.
Fresh Boarder