great....but

Easy to use and free Joomla module to display weather with forecast from Yahoo.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:06 pm
I do like this module, i've been looking for something like it for a long time.
I get a vertical position for 4 day forecast, is tha normal?

i've tried puting it in other places to see if it's a "space" problem, but thats not it.
(Only in IE8 - firefox is oK)

You can see here: http://bellapalermonline.com/

I love all your extensions, thank you.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:41 am
I had the same issue. Turning on "Use module CSS" in advanced params resolved it for me. Hope that helps. ;)
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:53 am
Another thing I did to gain some space:

In your [..modules/mod_gk_weather/tmpl/default.php]
At line 77: Add "<br />" at the end of the line. This will insert a return so that the high and low temps are on top of each other instead of next to each other.

This completely resolved the issue of space for me.

If the other one didn't help, this one surely will. :)
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:19 am
Module had small bug in first package with CSS, but some hours ago I've uploaded new package and now it should seems ok in IE7/8 ;)
Administrator

GK User
Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:12 am
Thank you so much, now it's perfect!!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:17 pm
Sorry, I still have the problem.

I have the enabled the 4-day forecast, and the last day is below the other three.
See that: www.informula1.com
I tried to change the module position and is always the same problem.
And I downloaded it 5 minutes ago, so the CSS problem that dziudek said should be solved. It happens in Firefox, Chrome and IE

And a proposal for future versions: Will be a good idea put all the days in just one line :P
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:17 pm
You can need adjust width of LI elements in module to your own template. Because you can have problem with CSS overriding.
Administrator

GK User
Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:41 pm
Ok, Thank you.

Now is solved. I changed the width (look these post: http://www.gavick.com/forum/71-gk-weath ... e-row.html )

I changed the 24.9% deflaut and set 23%
I also changed the module position and everything is Ok. Great module.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:02 am
I get this errore when i ad link to my site on facebook, can you help me understand.

: Call to a member function attributes() on a non-object in ----/modules/mod_gk_weather/helper.php on line 223

thank you
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:53 pm
Sometimes module cannot download correctly data from Google API - in next version of module it will be fixed and if module couldn't download data then it'll use older data from cache.
Administrator

GK User
Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:17 pm
OK thank you, It does work fine on the site.
Fresh Boarder