Error Yahoo! Weather Error Invalid Input

Easy to use and free Joomla module to display weather with forecast from Yahoo.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:41 am
Hi all!
I"ve been trying to get the wheather module to work but without succes. This is error i get: Yahoo! Weather Error Invalid Input /forecastrss?w=881864&u=c.
I put everything correct but no results.
My site : http://tuianovaci.ro/index.php/oferta
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:17 am
Hi

Can You please show me settings for this module ?

GK User
Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:01 am
vreme.jpg
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:55 pm
Hi

Please try to generate an ID for Your place one more time. Try maybe a bigger town close to Yours. When I type Your code into Yahoo console I got a place somewhere in west India.

GK User
Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:21 pm
Actually targu jiu , Romania is a big town in my country. Something is wrong man.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:52 pm
i try to regenerate the code .It gave me same code but isn"t work. Any help please?
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:47 am
Hi

Ok. I've mistyped it the first time. So looks like settings are correct. Please send me an access to joomla panel and ftp access, I'll investigate it.

GK User
Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:44 am
teitbite wrote:Hi

Ok. I've mistyped it the first time. So looks like settings are correct. Please send me an access to joomla panel and ftp access, I'll investigate it.

i have the same problem... can you help also me or maby when you fix the problem i will can do the same in my site.
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:38 am
Hi

I still did not get the ftp and joomla panel access, so if You can provide it please send it to my mail.