error when I try to make a connection with news on facebook

Easy to use and free Joomla module to display weather with forecast from Yahoo.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:02 pm
Appears the following error when I try to make a connection with news on facebook,
Please help!

: Undefined property: JSimpleXMLElement::$day_of_week in /home/aeparede/public_html/modules/mod_weather_gk4/helper.php on line 390Fatal error: Call to a member function attributes() on a non-object in /home/aeparede/public_html/modules/mod_weather_gk4/helper.php on line 390
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:19 pm
Hi,

Can you please clarify this "make a connection with news on facebook", I don't understand it. Also please PM me your FTP account then I will debug for you.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:34 pm
Hi,

When I try to link the website http://www.aeparedes.pt with facebook..
https://www.facebook.com/pages/AEParede ... 3204046906
BTW: this work before i instal this module!

Check you messager box for FTP account

Appears the following error when I try to make a connection with news on facebook,
Please help!

: Undefined property: JSimpleXMLElement::$day_of_week in /home/aeparede/public_html/modules/mod_weather_gk4/helper.php on line 390Fatal error: Call to a member function attributes() on a non-object in /home/aeparede/public_html/modules/mod_weather_gk4/helper.php on line 390
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:45 pm
Is fix.

thanks anyway
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:46 pm
Yes I can see it's fixed now. Can you tell what was problem and the solution then other users can benefit?

Thanks,
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:57 am
I uninstalled the module and paste the link on facebook to give back the same mistake!
Help!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:05 pm
Can you please be a little more specific? I thought you had managed to fix the issue yourself, hadn't you? So what exactly is the problem now? Please provide more info then I could know how to help you out.

Thanks,
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:57 am
is to work again, I had to delete the TMP files leave the hosting server ... I think joomla has created a script ...
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:00 pm
Good to hear that, feel free to let me know if you need any further help.

Have a nice day!
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:12 pm
I have the same problem when trying to share content to facebook using any pluging: i receive the following message:

Call to a member function attributes() on a non-object in /homepages/19/d384289832/htdocs/modules/mod_weather_gk4/helper.php on line 390

This message is showed when using SEO (friendly URS selected) and use mode rewrite (. htaccess) in global parameters. If I dissable the use of mode rewrite (.htaccess) it works fine.

I have delete all files in TMP directory, I have disable weather G4 module, but the message is showed anyway.

you can check it in this URL:
http://www.consejoinformativostve.es/co ... ia-de-rtve

I you click over facebook icon, you will get this message.

Thanks for the help!
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:26 pm
Hi jajsuscrip,

The link somehow doesn't work, can you please correct it then I can check, I may need FTP and backend access info to debug as well so if possible please send me a PM to provide.

Thanks,
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:37 pm
I get the same error when i try to link my website in a post in facebook. It appears : Call to a member function attributes() on a non-object in /home/santdigi/public_html/modules/mod_gk_weather/helper.php on line 249
and note the logo of the website. I think Gavick should find a solution to this because this appeans to all user who uses this module.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:34 pm
I'm sorry for the inconvenience, I'm reporting this issue to our development team to check further and fix it soon.

Regards,
Platinum Boarder