Configuration Problems

January 2013 WordPress Theme
GK User
Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:21 pm
Hi,

I just purchased this theme from you yesterday and I am having so many problems configuring this theme. If I can't get it to work properly, I may just have to abandon it.

I have tried the configuration settings you provided and it doesn't work right. I have tried importing the settings and it still does not help. This is driving me crazy. I have spent 12 hours working on this to no avail. I need help!!!

I installed over my existing wordpress. I had a previous theme and was not satisfied with it.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:39 pm
furthermore, I am not seeing the badge widget.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:50 pm
Where do I get the nav menu widget, calendar widget, weather, archive widget? I don't see them
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:23 pm
okay. I was able to figure it out. however, I have one problem. There seems to be some data below my article page. data associated with my previous them. I deleted the theme and the plugins but it doesn't seem to come out. How do I remove it? here is an example: http://stluciadailynews.com/us-a-12-yea ... ain-emoji/
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:43 am
Any one here? I have some trouble with my theme
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:20 am
I am getting an internal sever error ever since I installed your theme. I have tried the .htaccess trick and nothing. I have tried deactivating the plugins and activating one by one, still nothing. I have tried .php repair, nothing. I am left to assume that your theme is creating that problem.
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:29 am
Hi,

The configuration of the News theme is easy when you are using a quickstart package (after installation the website looks like our demo). If you've installed only theme files, you have to configure all widgets manually.

I can't see the issue here: http://stluciadailynews.com/us-a-12-yea ... ain-emoji/
because the maintenance mode is enabled

Could you send me a private message with the backend and FTP access? Then I'll be able to check also the internal server error.