Settings of Top1-module?

GK User
Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:19 pm
I wonder where the settings are for the latest-news-module at the right of the Top1-module (I used quickstart to install). Any changes I make in the module called Main NSP only affects the first article in Top1-position. Now how can I make changes to the other articles?
Expert Boarder

Konrad M
Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:46 pm
Hi,
please go to 'Links Layout' section in this module settings.

GK User
Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:20 pm
OK, I understand but... as they are links, it's not possible to have an image and/or date (for example) above an article?
Expert Boarder

Konrad M
Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:27 pm
For linsk no. But you can try set NSP to show items in more than one column or more than one article.

GK User
Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:30 pm
It looks like it's not possible to achieve this with just one NSP-module but I try to achieve something like the top1-position in the gamenews-template... two NSP-modules besides eachother. the first one on the left with a big image and some text, the second one on the right with smaller images and some text.

Is it possible to have two nsp-modules beside each other in the position mainbody or mainbody-bottom?
Expert Boarder

Konrad M
Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:27 am
I think yes but you need to add some css. Becasue un default one will be under other. Please add them and send mi link. I will give you css code to achieve that.

GK User
Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:10 pm
There are two NSF-modules (sport1 and sport2) on altenaweb.nl
Expert Boarder

Konrad M
Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:28 am
So you need add suffix for both modules. And for both of them you need add rule:
Code: Select all
{
    width:50%;
}

and for rist one you need add too:
Code: Select all
{
    float:left;
}